ПРОТИВРЕЧНОСТИ ДЕМОКРАТСКИХ МОДЕЛА
THEOCRACY IN THE MODERN WORLD
Modern Western world in political sense propagates secular principle of political organization. This means separation between the state and religion. But even in the most important Western states secularization has not been completely accepted. Even superficial examination of political system in the West shows that religion is present in their political organizations. The example of Great Britain is the most impressive one. In England King is a chief of established church of England. In Denmark Lutheran church is established, too. If we analyze other civilizations than Christian, we will see similar situation. Islamic, Hindu and Buddhist worlds give similar examples. Having in mind all those facts we can easily conclude that theocracy is not past, bur very present model of political organization in contemporary world.
- Al Attas Sayed Muhammad Naquib, Islam i sekularizam, Bosancica print, Sarajevo, 2003.
- Brian Fay, Social Theory and Political Practice, London: George Allen & Unwin, 1977.
- Jean Bodin, Šest knjiga o republici, Politička kultura, Zagreb, 2002.
- Miroljub Jevtic, Religija i politika – uvod u politikologiju religije, FPN, Institut za politicke studije, Beograd, 2002 Politikologija religije, ISSN 1820-6581
- William Alton Kelso, American democratic theory: pluralism and its critics, Westport, Conn.: Greenwood Press, 1978