PROGRAMI I USLUGE ZAŠTITE I PODRŠKE DECI U SISTEMU SOCIJALNE ZAŠTITE
A MONITORING SYSTEM FOR PROGRAM EVALUATION IN FAMILY FOSTER CARE
In this paper the author analyzes the system of child care in Spain and development of fostering, which even 25 years after its implementation still faces a numerous difficulties due to traditional use of institutional care and lack of foster families culture. Author presents research project which goal was to create evaluation system for foster families SERAF (spanish abbreviation for a foster recording and evaluating system). In this paper is represented a structure of instrument, or a faze in process of intervention which it covers, as well as guidelines for its use. SERAF system is piloted in several autonomus communities in Spain and evaluation of instrument is expected in 2014. year.
- Bronfenbrenner, Urie: The ecology of human development: Experiments by nature and design, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA,1979.
- Del Valle, Jorge Fernandez, “Spain”, In: Young people ’s transitions from care to adulthood. International research and practice (eds. Mike Stein, Harriet Ward, & Emily Munroe),, ,Jessica Kingsley Publisher, London, 2008, pp. 173-184.
- Del Valle, Jorge Fernandez: Manual de programacion y evaluation para los centros de protection de menores, Servicio de Publicaciones de la Junta de Castilla y Leon, Salamanca, 1998.
- Del Valle, Jorge Fernandez & Bravo, Amaia: La situation del acogimiento familiar en Espana, Ministerio de Trabajo y Asuntos Sociales, Madrid, 2003.
- Del Valle, Jorge Fernandez & Bravo, Amaia: Sistema de Evaluation y Registro en Acogimiento Residential, Nieru, Oviedo, 2007.
- Del Valle, Jorge Fernandez & Ferran Casas, “Chile residencial care in the Spanish social protection system”, International Journal of Chile & Family Welfare, 5(3), 2002, pp.112-128.
- Del Valle, Jorge Fernandez, Lopez Monica, Montserrat Carme, y Amaia Amaia, “Twenty years of fostercare in Spain: Profiles, patterns and outcomes”, Children and Youth Services Review, 31(8), 2009, pp. 847-853.
- Fernandez-Ballesteros, Rocio & Staats, Arthur, “Paradigmatic behavioral assessment, treatment and evaluation: Answering the crisis in behavioral assessment”, Advances in behavior research and therapy, 14, 1992, pp. 1-28.