Within its scope of activities, the Institute for Political Studies conducts a range of applied research and other commercial activities. The results of these activities are available to institutions, political entities, organisations, media and other market actors.
The Institute’s commercial offer includes the following services:
- Public opinion, including market surveys
- Qualitative analyses – particularly analyses of actors, context, events, legal framework, trends
- Focus groups
- Political marketing and consulting
- Drafting of public policy proposals
- Consulting on policy drafting and implementation
- Cooperation in project preparation and implementation
- Organisation of educational activities, schools, seminars and training programmes.
The Institute’s research and analyses yield high-quality reports and project proposals, customised to the clients’ needs and preferences.
Contact – Commercial Services: